Workplace Trends Reports By Year
2017 Workplace Trends
- Companies focus on improving their candidate and employee experiences.
- The blended workforce is on the rise.
- Annual performance reviews evolve into more continuous reviews.
- Millennials meet Generation Z in the workplace.
- Augmented and virtual reality revolutionize recruiting and training.
- The war for talent heats up as the employer and employee contract continues to evolve.
- Organizations restructure to focus on team over individual performance.
- Workplace wellness, and well-being, become critical employee benefits for attracting top talent.
- Companies get creative with their employee benefit packages and perks.
- Office attire and workplace culture becomes more casual.